- Audio and Speakers - The course uses both audio and video to give you the information you need about
how to help prevent sexual harassment… so make sure your computer speakers are turned on.
- Moving through the Course - You are often required to "click on the Forward Hand" or answer a
to keep moving through the course… so you need to pay attention to what is going on at all times.
- Interactivity - After each section of the course there is an interactive question and answer session.
These questions are not graded, and are part of the learning process… but you need to eventually
correctly to continue moving through the course.
- The "Post-Test” - At the end of the course you will take a "Post-Test", to determine what you have learned.
This is a graded test, and you must obtain a score of at least 70% to pass the course.
- Starting the Course - OTD or Field Training has provided you with a User ID for this
course, click on the Whataburger "W" below, enter your ID and click on "Preventing Sexual Harassment...
for Whataburger Supervisors".
If you have any questions about this course or the subject of sexual harassment, contact Debbi Holland in
Whataburger's Organization and Talent Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 476-6582